The ROSS program links residents of public housing to supportive services and activities. Enabling residents to make progress towards economic independence and housing self-sufficiency which will reduce or eliminate the need for welfare assistance, and increase earned income. ROSS is a federally funded program for Public Housing Residents. At this time enrollment is limited to families living in the Riverview family development.
How can Quincy Housing Authority’s Resident Opportunity Self Sufficiency (ROSS) Program help you?
- Are you current a QHA Federal resident living in the family development?
- Are you looking for employment?
- Are you looking for Career exploration?
- Need help in Resume writing?
- Need help in Interviewing Techniques?
- Need Job Readiness?
- Job training?
- Do you need any kind of health or wellness services?
- Need child care for employment?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, Please contact: Program Coordinator, Michelle Routhier @ 617-847-4350 Ext: 903
A new future is just a phone call away……