How do I apply for both public housing?

  • For federal public housing, you may complete a federal public housing application. The application can be found here.
  • Call 617 847-4350 x 900 to have an application mailed out to you.  

What is the phone number for maintenance?


What do I do if I miss a deadline for returning papers? Do I contact the person designated on the paperwork?

Yes, you should contact the person designated on the paperwork and request an extension.

What do I do when I want to move out of public housing?

You must give a thirty day notice, in writing. Please send your notice to the Tenant Selector, either Lori Schilling for elderly developments, or Rebecca Murphy for family developments. Also, speak with your property manager to ensure you are caught up on any rent or maintenance charges. Schedule an inspection of your unit.  

How do I report a change of income?

You are required to report all changes in income within 30 days of the change. The Occupancy Specialist will need 3rd party documentation of the income change. If you have lost a job, please remit a letter of termination.  For other income changes, submit a recent pay stub or other income documentation if income has gone up or down. If you are paid weekly, please submit four pay stubs.  If are paid bi-weekly, please submit two pay stubs.  If you are paid monthly, please submit your NEXT monthly pay stub showing the change in income.

How do I schedule an appointment with my occupancy specialist?

Contact that individual directly.

I am having trouble with the Champ online system. Who do I speak to?

CHAMP is not operated by the Quincy Housing Authority. The CHAMP website has a help tab, which provides answers to most routine questions. If the question is not answered, there is a phone number at the bottom of the CHAMP site for those who still need assistance.

I faxed some documents over to public housing. To whom do I speak to check if these documents reached QHA?

The person you sent the documents to would be the best contact

How do I sign up for electronic banking for tenant rent payments?

Public Housing Tenants can access the direct deposit form Click here .

I lost my keys or my key fob does not work. What do I do?

For lost keys, call the maintenance line, 617-773-6863 and let them know what keys need to be replaced. There is a $10 charge for each new key. For a lost key fob, tenant must contact the main office, 617-847-4350 at 80 Clay Street and request a replacement. There is no charge if the fob does not work, but you must return the key FOB to 80 Clay St. Quincy, MA 02070.  If the key fob is lost, there is a $25 charge to replace.

How do I get a copy of my rent breakdown for public housing?

Contact your occupancy specialist.  

Contact Us

Translate »