How to Apply:

You may apply for Public Housing in different ways, depending on where you choose to live. The State has created a state wide waiting list for the State Public Housing Portfolio, called CHAMP. You must apply to the State wide waiting list in order to be offered a unit in one of our State assisted developments.

If you wish to apply for Federally Assisted Public Housing, you must apply directly to the Quincy Housing Authority.

State Elderly Public Housing

Crowley Court

Louis George Village

Sawyer Towers

Tobin Towers

Click here to apply

Federal Elderly Public Housing

Pagnano Towers

O’Brien Towers

Drohan Apartments

Download the Application

State Family Public Housing

Snug Harbor

West Acres

South Street/Franklin Street

Click here to apply

Federal Family Public Housing


Download the Application

Contact Us

Translate »